[Nobbc] Suggestions, please

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Aug 25 17:36:34 MDT 2009

Plastic? The gears I have look like they're made out of some kind of
fiber composite. I thought of cutting two in half and glueing them
together or using them as a mold but so far, I haven't gotten inspired.
Somebody must sell them as I imagine many people are in the same boat
I'm in. I've noticed that the gears strip when the speedo changes to an
even thousand and have a few that are stopped at 49999 or thereabouts,
maximum thrust needed on the gear at that point I imagine.

Ron
58 MGA