[Nobbc] Ride tomorrow anyone?

Martin Rayman drmartyrayman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:08:37 MDT 2009

If anyone is interested in seeing a whole gaggle of MG's, the place to be is
China Camp. If you have a drive that comes down this way, the MG Owner's
Club is having its annual picnic at China Camp State Park starting about
noon. Marty

--
Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.