[Nobbc] Lucas pump points

don don at napanet.net
Tue Dec 8 23:16:04 MST 2009

Call Ron Jordan.  He ended up with all the parts from Metric and
Imports Unlimited (not sure if I got the name right), the two foreign
car parts stores that were on Santa Rosa Avenue.  Maybe he still has
some of that stuff.  Used to be able to buy those things easily as
they were distributed by Beck Arnley or BAP and everyone just
replaced SU points without even thinking twice.

Don

Don Scott
Calistoga CA
2001 Miata SE BRG