[Nobbc] Lucas pump points

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 9 11:18:36 MST 2009

Oh boy, this is good stuff. I never had a fuel pump problem in my XK140 drop
head, but I seem to recall having to pull over every few minutes to tap on
the pump in my 140 fixed head coupe, that was fun. Also, I have never had a
problem with the pump in my TR, only a clogged fuel filter bowl once or
twice. I have NEVER heard my pump click, hard to start and runs a little
rough until she warms up, but she still runs.

Michael
64 TR4