[Nobbc] Hippie concert art

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:09:32 MST 2009

  Sarto, you'd be much better off contacting the people at ha.com (heritage
auctions)  in texas and selling in their catalog. You'll get a much better
price. Ebay is just bottom feeders these days. They got me $4700+ CLEAR after
their commission on a very rare Beatles album. They are total pros and they
cater to a $$$ crowd of collectors. I'd NEVER put any serious music
memorabilia on ebay...ha.com is far better.   Tom