[Nobbc] Saturday is looking good

Dan home at drummondlaw.com
Tue Dec 22 10:04:44 MST 2009

Fun ride on Saturday.  Turned out to be a nice day over in Napa.  Thanks,
Ron, for letting me take the lead.  Not sure it was up to your typical and
exemplary standards, but I don't think we lost anyone.  Merry Christmas
everyone.  For those not celebrating Christmas, enjoy the holidays of your
choosing.

Dan
66 MGB