[Nobbc] new hard brake lines have wrong thread

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 27 18:07:14 MST 2009

Mark, I can't answer your question but I'm very surprised that they don't
fit the three way and five way fittings.  This is one reason that when I
restored my 60 MGA Coupe last year I purchased as much as I could from
Scarborough Faire in RI.  I don't know if you purchased parts from them
before but I think they are the best quality and service.  The owner is
Cecelia and she's the most knowledgeable person I've ever spoken to on MGAs.
If you buy from her you are dealing with someone who knows what they are
talking about and not some sales person who doesn't know anything.

I purchased all new hard lines, brake clutch and fuel, from SF with the
threaded fittings on the both ends.  They fitted my 3 way and 5 way
fittings, my existing MC, front calipers and rear brake cylinders.   If I
was you I'd give Cecelia a call at SF, 1 888 647 2787, and ask her your
question.  She'll be more than happy to answer.  BTW their stuff is about
10% cheaper than Moss and better quality, she tries to buy parts made in the
UK most of the time.  Her number is

Andy