[Nobbc] Fw: MercedesHeritage.com Newsletter: BAPE Gullwing, Barn Finds and more!

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 17:17:36 MST 2009

Hello All,

I'm disappointed that our ride is cancelled, hell my car is sanforized and
won't shrink, and honestly, driving in the rain is my favorite thing, top or
no. And I was actually going to make this one.  Anyhoo, my buddy Alan sent me
this Mercedes email, it may not be british, but it is a very cool car, be sure
to watch the video. Happy new year to all, and be good tonight.

Michael
64 TR4