[Nobbc] Wine Country British & European Car Show, Sunday August 23, 2009

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sun Feb 8 11:09:48 MST 2009

I received the following from Peter Ziedrich of Redwood Empire Mini
Enthusiasts. This looks to be an interesting show in our own backyard.
I've asked Tcherek to post it on our website but thought you might want
early notice to make plans to attend. I have a conflict on the date so
probably will be unable to make it, bummer!

Also next Saturday is our regularly scheduled ride day. Last I heard,
Dawson has volunteered to organize it. Dawson, let me know if this has
changed.

Ron
58 MGA

This is a reminder of the only North Bay Area Wine Country British and
European Car Show <http://redwoodempiremini.com/carshow.htm> in 2009
(and for as long as I can remember). Our dedicated site is now up and
running. The car show is intended for all makes and models, new or
classic, trailer queens, daily drivers, and works in progress. We will
have food onsite, wine tasting, a live jazz band, and vendors in a
grassy field under towering oaks on the Fred Stoke Ranch
<http://www.redwoodempiremini.com/mbbs2/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=263>

just south of Windsor. Registration applications are downloadable from
the site <http://redwoodempiremini.com/carshow.htm>
  (http://redwoodempiremini.com/carshow.htm)  and payment can be made by
mailing a check with a completed application to:

REME

P.O. Box 944

Healdsburg, CA 95448

You can make payment online using PayPal so long as you fax or mail a
completed application as well. Please fax completed applications to
(707) 433-3239.

I would appreciate if you post a link to our car show on your website.
We are making an attempt to post a link every area British and European
Car Show on our site. If you have an upcoming event you would like us to
link to please let me know. I would also like to invite all car shows
occurring after ours to provide us with 150 fliers advertising their
upcoming show and we would be happy to include them in our entry
package. I would like to be able to send copies of our flier to be
included in shows preceding ours if possible. Please let me know if it
is possible and the quantity and where I should send the fliers to.

I personally routinely attend the Woodland (Dixon) Show, Brisbane Marina
(Palo Alto) Show, and the California Autumn Classic. Last year was the
first year I attended the Chico Car Show which I plan to again this
year. The Clovis Car Show and the Hayward Field Meet  I have not yet
attended but hope to in 2009.

Peter Ziedrich

Founder

Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts