[Nobbc] Next scheduled drive

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 11:08:16 MST 2009

Hi Greg, if you're thinking of meeting in Rohnert Park or Petaluma, I'd be
pleased to have you all meet at our house prior to the ride to check out
progress on my MGA Coupe and my new 4 post lift. (Christmas present from
Marla).  There's lots of parking in the Cul-de-sac.  We'd be happy to
provide coffee and donuts.

Happy New Year,

Andy