[Nobbc] auto body/ paint person

Wayne Hunter santarosahunter at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 13:53:40 MST 2009

Don,

Another choice is my step son, Todd Bishop.  He owns Dibbles Collision Works
in Santa Rosa. He restored our 1966 TR4A and painted it racing green after
searching the web for the correct color.  We have won a couple of awards at
car shows since its recent completion; however, due to my wife's health, we
have not yet been on a ride with the Club.  If you decide to inquire, his
number is 707-542-7774.  Give him my name and reference the Car Club.

Wayne Hunter