[Nobbc] Next scheduled drive, route, meeting time, location

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 19:35:19 MST 2009

Greg, et al, sounds like a great ride.  You can't do Trinity too many times,
especially at this time of year with the moss growing on the trees.  Let's
agree as Greg suggested to meet at our house at 11:00 for a departure at
noon.  That will give us lots of time to check out the MGA Coupe progress,
kick tires and have some coffee.  Our address is 7305 Reba Way, Rohnert
Park, Ca 94928.  707 795 3480.  Google directions or follow below.

>From 101 Northbound take the Wilfred Ave/East Cotati exit, turn right on
Wilfred Ave, continue onto E. Cotati Ave at the traffic signals, (watch your
speed in Cotati, very aggressive cops), turn left on Roman (just after
traffic signals at Snyder Lane), turn right onto Rosanna, turn left onto
Reba Way.

>From 101 Southbound, take the Rohnert Park Expressway exit, turn left onto
R.P. Expressway, turn right onto Snyder, turn left onto Rosanna, and turn
left onto Reba Way.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Andy and Marla.