[Nobbc] Saturday Drive

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:51:17 MST 2009

I do; Dutton Radiator Service, 181 Sebastopol Road. I've taken 5 rads
there in the past 4 years for work, both for my cars, for spares, and
for resale. They've done a great job each time. Also, I have told them
that I am a member of several clubs and I pass the word around; try
telling them I referred them and see if they will give you a small price
break - can't hurt to ask. They probably know me by the name Greg's
Brit-Italia, but it depends on who you talk to.
Cheers,
Greg