[Nobbc] Saturday Drive

rlmossholder at comcast.net rlmossholder at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 18:13:54 MST 2009

  Sure sounds like a great drive, I wish I could be there too. The Spitfire needs a little more TLC before I make any more trips in it. Since the last time I joined in on a ride I have made two 600 mile road trips in it. I am now experiencing a little water in my oil. I believe it's from the head gasket. I also have a vibration in the drive shaft which needs to be addressed. Upon inspection, it looked to be slightly bent. I have changed all the u-joints and the vibration persists. I think the next step will be to have the drive shaft balanced. Any recommendations for a drive line shop in the Santa Rosa area?

Thanks, and have a great time tomorrow.

Rich M