[Nobbc] February Drive

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:21:00 MST 2009

Thank you Dan, and everyone else! Very glad we had the weather we did,
and that we all made it happen. Very nice collaborative effort, and
thanks again to Andy and Marla. Only regret now is that I didn't take a
picture of us all lined up on the shoulder at the turn from 29 south to
121. Drats. Your Jag handled the tight turns quite well - even got a
mention from John, whose tail you were pursuing.
"Loti" seems to be popular, yes.
Have a great week.
Greg