[Nobbc] Drive

gtwincams at gmail.com gtwincams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:55:39 MST 2009

Dawson,
We noticed that Lionel and his friend got to drive the Lotus on the windy bits and the Rolls on the nice cruise back. Looks like they scored big time!
When I was 16 I borrowed my brother's Fiat 124 for a drive around the block and got so distracted I didn't return for two hours. Oops.
Greg

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T