[Nobbc] Front Plate petition

Paige, Dean DPaige at srcity.org
Thu Jan 15 09:09:23 MST 2009

Just stay out of lake County and San Francisco. State wide most of the
ticketing is done by County Cops who patrol County Parks. Easy money.
Santa Barbara one of the worst also. S F parking cops do the ticketing.
Or keep a front plate in the trunk. Put is in the rt. front window when
in iffy areas. Code only specifies that front plate be displayed on the
car front, doesn't say where.

Deano