[Nobbc] Lehmann Memorial

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sat Jan 17 13:05:55 MST 2009

Sorry if you receive this twice as I'm posting it to our list and also
emailing the entire roster.

I received the following from Dee and forward it for you information
(anyone going to be in Colorado?). We will have a club memorial ride
sometime in the spring also. Most of you know that Steve was the driving
force behind this crazy club of ours and he will be missed. I am happy
to report that Dee has decided to keep Steve's car in the family rather
than sell it to a stranger.

Ron
58 MGA

Dee's Notice:

Diana Duncan

Requests the honour of your presence at the Memorial Service celebrating
the life of my husband,

Steven Jeffrey Lehmann

On Saturday, the 31st of January at 2:00 p.m.

Foothills Unitarian Church
1815 Yorktown Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80526

Reception with Light Refreshments following the service

Directions

The Church is located on Drake 100yds east of Taft Hill Road. There is a
large sign facing Drake.

  2 Parking lots are available for ease and convenience.

RSVP

Please respond no later than Sunday, January 25th, via e-mail:
didun64 at yahoo.com, or by phone
970-613-8628.