[Nobbc] Saturday's ride

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 8 11:30:25 MDT 2009

Unfortunately we can't make it Saturday, we have a conflict with the WCCC.
I think that Greg has a great idea to move the meeting place to somewhere
more social.  Another place you might want to consider is the coffee shop
just east of LBC.  I think it's called Bad Ass Coffee or Deaf Dog coffee or
something like that.  We've had quite a few other car rides start there and
there's enough parking for us especially around the back, good coffee and
pastries and a bathroom.  You might want to check it out on Saturday as
well.

Have a safe and leisurely ride and enjoy the beautiful scenery,

Andy