[Nobbc] Saturday's ride

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 17:18:15 MDT 2009

Hi Greg, I did meet with Keith and he put his jets etc out of his webers into
my webers and I have never had that much power.  But I have 151's webers and
the surging was still there.  Keith is working out the sizing etc. to tame the
webers.  He has been making progress and we will be meeting again for a final
tuning.  July 18 is still on at Mike Ostrov's shop.  Keith has a wedding and
may not make it.  He was trying to have his Elan there to show the
improvement.I called Wells Fargo Center for the Arts  and they will get back
to us for Saturday meetings.  Sundays they have church and some times need all
of the parking.  They use to charge per car but stopped that years ago.  The
other locations with a bathroom and coffee sounds like a better idea as there
would not be a parking issue
Sarto