[Nobbc] New E-mail Address

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Fri Jul 10 11:10:49 MDT 2009

It seems like the AOL addresses are receiving mail...for now. Bill and
anyone else with a new address: You will need to go to our list
interface at http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/nobbc and change to
the new address. This is an opt in list so you will receive a confirming
email to the new address after doing so. Remember also that this is a
text only list so any HTML encoding and attachments will be stripped
off. I would recommend NOT using HTML for any email anyway not just list
mail. See you all tomorrow!

Ron
58 MGA