[Nobbc] July 10 Ride

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Fri Jul 10 16:46:26 MDT 2009

We used to meet under the revolving Coddingtown sign. It was easy to
find but hard to get out of with a group of cars. I think we picked the
current spot because it was out of town and easy to travel from. The
downside was and is that it's become crowded and upleasant. The places
Greg has suggested are only a block or so from our current spot but are
potentially way nicer. We can explore them when we meet tomorrow and see
if we can't find a better spot.

Ron
58 MGA