[Nobbc] Saturday's ride 7/25/09, ***NEW MEETING PLACE***

Dawson Church dawson at authorspublishing.com
Wed Jul 22 18:39:42 MDT 2009

Hi Ron,

Just got back into town, expect to join you on Saturday!

Bad Ass has the additional advantage of showing off our cars to a
larger public!

You're king of the back roads, why don't you just pick a ride for us?
A winery stop would be nice.

BTW, narrowly avoided purchasing a Jensen Healey while I was in S
California last week. 8 cars is enough!

Cheers,

Dawson