[Nobbc] Nice Drive!

Gregory Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:40:00 MDT 2009

Oh man, Charlie! That's awful. This has happened to me before, and I know
how crappy this feels. Please be cautious about security - it's not unusual,
from what the police have told me - for the thieves to return to the same
victim/residence. Hang in there, and good luck with everything.
Greg Tatarian