[Nobbc] (Fairly) Recent Snowball Rally Photos

Norman Weinfeld norman_weinfeld at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 12:35:10 MDT 2009

Thought some might be interested in the photos I just put up on Phanfare of
the (fairly) recent Snowball Rally. My posting was delayed as I came home to
find my SD card corrupted, and after trying four or five separate downloaded
data-retrieval programs on it, schlepped it down to Adolph Gasser's here in
San Francisco. The wizards there were able to extract virtually all the pix,
with only a few being corrupted (certainly not be moi...). I left these in
anyway and am calling them High Art. I particularly like The Red Tree. All
this was after losing an entire day when my friends Pete and Nancy Bergman's
TR4a's water pump went on the fritz. Actually "lost" is the wrong word, as no
end of excitement ensued in attempting to effect a repair, including spot
welding via jumper cables off the battery... Actual spark photos are to be
seen in the TR4a Woes album.  The URL is:

http://tinyurl.com/5a3rjn

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 XK140 DHC