[Nobbc] First May Ride Suggestion for the May 23rd ride

Cem2col at aol.com Cem2col at aol.com
Wed May 6 13:21:51 MDT 2009

                         Some of our group have attended and enjoyed this
meet in past years

                         Oakmont is hosting it's Seventh Annual Car show on
May 23th
                                    Do you own a classic Car? Mark your
calendars

     The Seventh Annual Oakmont Car Show will be held on Saturday, May 23
in the main Berger Center Parking lot. (just inside the main entrance) The
event will feature a beautiful collection of
vintage and classic cars from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. (participant
staging will begin at 9:00 a.m.)
     The Village market will supplying fresh coffee, snacks, burgers, etc.,
at reasonable prices and there are picnic tables and places for visiting
and comparing notes.
     It is suggested that you call Clive Egerton 539 1329 or Bob Stinson
539 7684 if you intend to participate as they will make up nice plaques for
each car and owner. This year for the first time there will be an entry fee
of
$5.00 per car to help offset the cost of participant ribbons, mailing,
printing and other expenses.
     Some of us have enjoyed this meet for free in past years and we are
all aware of rising costs of materials.
     Perhaps we could go for a ride at an agreed time, maybe visit Kunde
winery again, or other place as we did for the Valentine's Day ride started
at
Dawson's home.

Cheers,

Charles Medcalf