[Nobbc] Club web site

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:20:29 MDT 2009

Dean,

Post your mailing address for donations, please.

Also - members, do we want to try to take advantage of the aggressive
pricing for web hosting currently available with other providers? I am
paying about $14/mo for commercial (business) web hosting, and I believe
there are some out there that are $9.95./mo, and even cheaper. Since our
bandwidth is extremely low, this might be a nice cost savings to Dean
and ultimately to the club, since we can't expect Dean to keep paying
for everyone, and periodic donations are irregular and unpredictable in
nature? Suggestions, anyone?

Cheers,
Greeg