[Nobbc] Club web site

Paige, Dean DPaige at srcity.org
Fri May 8 13:34:50 MDT 2009

e-mail at casafina at comcast.net.  You know I don't mind the small
contribution of funds that I have made over the years prior to the last
round of donations. I would do it with or without the aid of members,
just because. I'm not in this for any reason but that I enjoy the
pleasure of the company of members. I do not have the time or
inclination to shop around for web providers though. Easier for me to
just let it ride. As to contributions I'm a Ludite. A check or cash is
about all I can handle.

Deano