[Nobbc] Club web site

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:02:50 MDT 2009

Dean,
Yes, I agree with you. This is why I have put together the tech
sessions, and though the contributions from members who have attended
have offset the cost, I have been happy to contribute the balance. It
would seem this same sense of largess has spread to other members, such
as Andy, John and Dawson most recently, which is very welcome and
appreciated, particularly by original members like yourself, Ron, etc.
Robin's offer of items for sale to generate some funds is also very
generous, and I would guess that there are more members willing to pitch
in to lead drives, host events, and otherwise pitch in, particularly
because this is such a low-maintenance group!
Cheers,
Greg