[Nobbc] Troubles

Frank Morris morrisf at SIDWater.org
Fri May 8 17:14:45 MDT 2009

I thought I was subscribed...

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ron Engelhardt
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 3:47 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Troubles

I've already replied to Frank but think this may be of interest to the
rest of you. The club list server will bounce mail from non members so
if you recommend this list to anyone make sure to have them visit the
address below to sign up first. I'm notified of the bounce and can let
the messages through but the author will still need to join to receive
answers or other club mail.

The club should also consider a donation to Mark (he runs the team.net
lists) if we get any spare cash. He asks for donations on his regular
lists but seems to let us slide.

See you tomorrow!

Ron
58 MGA

Frank Morris wrote:

> Hi. Apparently I am having some issues when I try to post messages.
Any