[Nobbc] Caravans to Woodland...

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed May 13 12:25:36 MDT 2009

It shouldn't be that much longer going by Berryessa, at least it isn't
when going from Silverado Trail via 128 and 121 to Winters. It may be
longer from Fairfield though. However, the ride would be much nicer! I
think the best way from Santa Rosa is the Berryessa route but not if
you're coming from the Bay area or San Francisco.

Ron
58 MGA