[Nobbc] Caravans to Woodland...

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 13 20:02:46 MDT 2009

Frank, I'll see you in the Green Valley Park and ride for a 7:30 departure.
Greg I'll be pleased to drive around 55-60 with you.  Assuming Sarto is
coming he'll want to drive at the same speed.  Remember my engine has less
than 200 miles on it.  If it's too hot in the afternoon I might consider a
different route back.  On the way back from Danville we came through the
Caldecott tunnel at 4:00 pm and the traffic had backed up for 4 miles.  I
ran at 212 df for over 30 mins, not too fun with a new engine.

Andy