[Nobbc] Caravans to Woodland...

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:10:00 MDT 2009

Hi Andy,
Well, a change of plans means we're not taking either the Elan or TR6,
but thank you for the offer.
I can empathize with your concern about overheating your new engine; 212
at the gauge isn't pretty to see, especially after all of the work that
goes into an engine rebuild. Even worse with an aluminum head, and I
think I'm getting to the point of installing a large aluminum radiator
in the Elan. The last club drive had me pushing 195 in a few places,
with both fans running, and it wasn't really a hot day. I think the idea
of taking a backroads route home might be good for some, if it means not
getting stuck in traffic in the blaring heat - at least some of the
alternate routes are shaded by trees.
Sounds like the NOBBC will be well represented at Woodland this year!
Cheers,
Greg