[Nobbc] Second May Ride

Norman S. Weinfeld norman_weinfeld at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 15:45:58 MDT 2009

Ron,

I unfortunately won't be able to make this weekend's ride, but wanted to give
a shout out to Frank in particular for shepherding us all over to Woodland and
arriving right on schedule despite a delightful back-roads sampler at the
outset. As discussed, this CLEARLY would make for a wonderful run one day.
Meanwhile, I have some photos up of the show and aforementioned excursion,
though owing to the sun, glare, heat, and etc., they didn't turn out too
wonderfully well. A few aren't bad though. They're at my Phanfare page under
2009 at http://tinyurl.com/5a3rjn.

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco
'55 XK140 DHC