[Nobbc] Second May Ride

Norman S. Weinfeld norman_weinfeld at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 16:24:35 MDT 2009

Wendell,

There is a listing up on the Sacramento club's website of pre-registered cars
only, a printout of which was supplied to entrants. These Morgans (only)
were:

'58 +4 DHC - Rod Miller, Oakley, CA
'61 +4 - Gordon Craig - Oakland, CA
'54 +4 Roadster - Dan Roberts - Tiburon, CA
'63 +4 Roadster - John Gerhardt - St. Helena, CA
'57 +4 - Roger and Sharon Dickson - Rancho Murieta, CA
'62 +4 - David and Deb Furtado - Shingletown, CA

Norm