[Nobbc] new members

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:25:17 MDT 2009

Norman S. Weinfeld wrote:

> Sooooo, the question is this... Thoughts anyone?

Norm, I doubt the cover exists in a form you would want anymore. Years
ago I opened the rear window of Trish's car on the freeway and WHOOSH!
Out went her $350 field jacket, which was a big deal at the time because
we had little money. Within 15 seconds it had been run over by 2 cars
and one semi tractor-trailer, whipping around the huge tire. Instant
garbage. Not sure how the liability issue would work - it would probably
be best to deny its existence.

I'll bet someone in the club knows a local upholstery shop that could
fab up a new one for you at a reasonable price.

Cheers,
Greg