[Nobbc] Marin Sonoma Concours

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Fri May 22 16:34:05 MDT 2009

Hi Steve,

Think I saw you at above concours, but didn't recognize you until you
wandered
away. I was judging and a coat and tie in that heat don't help. At
least that's
my story and I'm stickin' to it. Saw your Daimler. Looked great.
Some very interesting and amazing cars in attendance. the Alfa 8C
Competitzione
is really a nice looking car. I'm sure it goes as well as it looks.

Are you going to Sears Pt. for the Wine Country Classic next weekend???

All the best,

Wendell