[Nobbc] new members

Peter & Nancy Bergman BergmanIns at comcast.net
Sat May 23 14:05:43 MDT 2009

Hi Frank and Candace, I was indeed a pleasure talking with you, and the
little side jaunt from Cordelia to 80 was great, as I have never been in
that area at all, except once or twice somewhere near the north end of Lake
Berryessa. We have also never been on Mt. Diablo, and the Delta is always
cool, but never been to Locke!  We don't yet have a whole lot of plans,
except the Lucas-Marelli rally starting in Los Gatos on May 31st
(interested?), and on June 20th we are busy, and on July 22nd we leave for
Finland.  We should be able to squeeze in a little tour before then. Let us
know what your schedule looks like, and we'll plan something.

Pete & Nancy