[Nobbc] Sunday Nov 1st Drive

Martin Rayman drmartyrayman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:22:47 MST 2009

Nice having a ride starting in Southern Marin.  Wish I could have gone
beyond Fairfax but I was on-call.  Good thing I stopped there. As soon as I
got home, I got a call and had go into the office and deal with a 6 y.o.
with a toothache.  Marty '53 MGTD (TeD)

--
Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 001_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 002_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 003_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 004_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 005_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 007_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 009_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 011_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 013_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 018_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 024_Vga.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 026_Vga.JPG]