[Nobbc] Need to get a 79 Spitfire 1500 smogged

Morgan Pierce morganspierce at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:22:45 MST 2009

All,

I have a 1979 Spitfire 1500 with a non-original carb and exhaust in Virginia
that I would like to relocate to my home here.

I have had the car almost 15 years, and am not ready to part with it, so I
am trying to determine the feasibility of making it meet CA standards.

I assume that I will have to source an original carb, exhaust, manifold, air
pump, etc., and want to know if there are other items I will need to
address.

Also, if you think this effort is futile, please let me know.

Thanks!

Morgan

--
morgan s. pierce