[Nobbc] Need to get a 79 Spitfire 1500 smogged

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Sat Nov 7 12:47:53 MST 2009

test

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P
415 806 2457 C
510 231 6805 F
SONOMA COUNTY OFFICE:
707 824 5640

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of rlmossholder at comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 8:39 AM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Need to get a 79 Spitfire 1500 smogged

Hi Morgan,

I have a 71 spitfire with a newer 1500 engine, so it doesn't require all of
that smog hooha. All of my sports cars are older than a '75, which is the
cut
off for smog exemption. My personal advice is to sell the car, or keep it
registered in another state. You are most welcome to come by and look at my
car even though it doesn't have any of the smog stuff on it. I was thinking
of
selling it this spring to make room in the garage for another car.

Cheers,

Rich M