[Nobbc] British Car Reviews

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:52:39 MST 2009

Hi Members,
Classic & Sports Car has a collectors' edition out on the stands;
British Sports Car Legends, featuring all the greats and a few obscure
ones. These are almost all classic models, with a few modern cars like
the Lotus Elise and some TVRs. As with all British magazines, the price
is rather steep, but not outrageous for getting all of these fun reviews
in one issue. Thought I'd pass it along...
Looks like we'll have great weather on Saturday for the drive.
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian