[Nobbc] Nobbc Anniversary Ride Info

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Aug 3 22:08:26 MDT 2010

Tomorrow is our clubs 9th anniversary. Our first meeting was in the
parking lot of the old Safeway on 4th street August 4th,2001. Maybe a
dozen people were there compared to the 140 or so now joined so we must
have done something right.

We have traditionally celebrated by having a club picnic at Fisk Mill
Cove at Salt Point SP as we will this year. We will meet at 10:30 this
coming Saturday 8/7 in the parking lot of the Fish Hatchery by Warm
Springs Dam (end of Dry Creek Rd.) for a run out the bad and beautiful
Skagg Springs Rd. to the coast. Bring a full tank of gas and a lunch as
there isn't anywhere to stop...this is the most remote corner of Sonoma
County so prepare accordingly.

I'd like to get a rough idea of who will attend so RSVP here if you get
a chance.

Ron
58 MGA