[Nobbc] Nobbc Anniversary Ride Info

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Aug 4 23:08:03 MDT 2010

In the past, we have traveled down the coast to Jenner after lunch. We
have trouble getting started with one meeting place, can't imagine how
long it would take us with TWO! It does take roughly 30 minutes from Bad
Ass to the dam so most people should be able to leave home at the usual
time and make it there at 10:30. As pokey as we are to get started,
it'll most likely be pushing 11 before we get going.

Ron
58 MGA