[Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!! NOBBC Car Corral

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 12:46:47 MDT 2010

Well, I missed the aniversary ride. I returned from a trip to Seattle, sick as
a dog, and spent most of the weekend hacking and sleeping, I must have needed
the rest. I actually got into my car to leave, got as far as my office,
realized that I was too dizzy to drive, and gave it up, probably a wise
decision.

On another note, other than two votes for Cabo, I haven't seen any interest in
a car corral at Infineon Raceway on the IRL weekend, two weeks from now, Aug
20-21-22. Following is an email from Mike D'Addario outlining our designated
area and ticket prices. The package listed below is for Sunday, and is a great
value, as it includes entry and seat, Q&A with Mario Andretti, and the Garage
Pitt pass, which gets you into the garage area up close and personal, and
access to Pit Road up to 30 minutes to race time. If we want to do it on
Saturday, the cost would be $30 per person, and we would be on our own for
acivities, although interested individuals could probably purchase garage
passes. We could also have a nice picnic or BBQ in our corral area, as always,
a nice way to meet and re-introduce ourselves to each other. So come on
people, the last corral was pretty cool, let's do it again. We need to commit
fairly soon if we want to do it at all.

Michael
64 TR4

Michael