[Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!! NOBBC Car Corral

MAEMLY at aol.com MAEMLY at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 21:25:12 MDT 2010

Mike...............I am up for either item you pick or the group
pic's.Just give me a time and place and where to send money. Amy and I might  even
have the Midget in lieu of the unmentionable "Toy" I had to bring to the
Vintage Racing............Amy & Mel

In a message dated 8/9/2010 12:07:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,