[Nobbc] Car Corral at Infineon

Tim Thresh tsthresh at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:20:38 MDT 2010

Mike has been trying hard for us all. What a shame that more have not been
enthusiastic (including me!). My B&B business prevents me taking much time
out through the summer week-ends.

 I hope to make it to the SCCA meet at Infineon in October, that is one that
I try to always hit!
Anyone else interested for that one, then we should give Mike a break and
someone else should organize with Mike D'Addario who will be keen to see us
at another event. If we do not not show again then we will be back in the
"dirt" and we will have to fight to be ranked with those Porsche guys for a
decent corral.....!

Enjoy the rest of the summer, until I am able to make it to Bad Ass for
another drive.

Tim
1958 MGA