[Nobbc] car corral

Rod Williams mowog at sonic.net
Tue Aug 17 22:40:08 MDT 2010

On Aug 17, 2010, at 6:50 PM, <sales at mvgmoldedproducts.com>
<sales at mvgmoldedproducts.com> wrote

> Maybe IRL is just not the ticket for our club

Sadly, I'm working this weekend (trying to pay for all the winter upgrades to
the "B") but I went to the Infineon IRL race a couple of years ago and they
put on a *great* show. Lots of fun and great paddock access. Exciting racing
and great pit action. I highly recommend it. I worked recently at the NHRA
drags and our Infineon support guy said the IRL race is one of the most poorly
attended major races of the season. A real shame.
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California