[Nobbc] a ride

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Aug 25 20:23:44 MDT 2010

Excellent idea, I was going to post something Tuesday but got
distracted. This coming Saturday is the fourth of the month and our
regularly scheduled ride day. I will be unable to attend (grandson's 5th
birthday) so someone (John?) should step up and take the reins. So
unless someone suggests an alternate, meet at 10AM at Bad Ass and have a
great ride!

Ron
58 MGA