[Nobbc] SATURDAY RIDE

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:55:56 MDT 2010

  Really? You've never washed it before...  ;-)
Trish and I are not going to make this drive, yet again. Life has been
very hectic and demanding with family and business, so we've missed our
club drives for awhile, and this is another.
We're shooting for September and October, though!
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian